Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Advanced Birthday Presie

Daniel will celebrate his second birthday this Friday! Tomorrow is a public holiday in Singapore (Wesak Day.... yes, different holidays for Malaysia and Singapura), I'll take leave on Friday, and that makes it a looooong weekend!

Anyway, one of the packages I received from Amazon were also baby einstein DVDs. I bought the first one, the Numbers Nursery in Gramophone, S'pore. SGD34!! NOT cheap for a half an hour show, but they have some bonus materials in the disc also la, which are extra learning short sessions. The little one sat still throughout the entire show. Now, he actually remembers the sequence.

Baby Einstein award-winning educational show for infants and toddlers. Highly recommended!


I wonder if he concentrates this hard in school next time.


That's not all!

Play-Doh is fascinating! It's smoooooooth, non-toxic, and doesn't leave the waxy feeling on your hands after playing with it.


The ultimate desk! Bought from Toys R Us.


Baby Gap classic white-schoolshoes canvas lace-ups. It's still a lil' bit large for him though, but I couldn't resist!


More show-n-tell coming right up!

4 comments:

Angeline said...

The thing about the play doh is that it dries up if you don't put it back in the container. But if you add a few drops of water and knead it, it will be as good as new again.

Happy Birthday, to the sweet little one!

Anonymous said...

Gal,
I visited my cuz's daugh on the weekend and guess what? I ended up watching two baby einstein DVDs with her. Her mom bought the pack with 10 DVDS in it.. u got 4 ah? U sure u didnt get ripped off?

Anonymous said...

How did the bday go dear?Hope all went well.Take care

amrit

Ally said...

I accidently left a fist-sized playdoh on the table for a day. No damage done, a few drops of water, and it was back to normal.

I was aware that there are the whole set of baby einstein, but some are for newborns up to 3 months old, maybe I thot it'll be too boring/simple for him. Anyway, just trying out..

Bday was simple and fun! Will post pics soon!