Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just Grousing

Quote of the day: Instead of getting married again, I’m going to find a woman I don’t like and just give her a house –Rod Stewart

Driving in the city filled with ugly drivers who are not civic-minded and who think only for themselves, have made me cold.

I showed my WTF handsign to one such driver this morning at the Singapore Custom. JJW 9482. I never show handsigns. But this morning, I've had enough.

I really don't mean FUCKYOU. I want to let these f-ers feel bad at least, that is if they have ANY humility in them at all. I want to send a message that it's rude to cut queue and the should be ashamed of themselves.

These queue-cutters are very thick-skinned, and in my experience, they are usually the balding fat cheena uncles and the Young&Dangerous ku-wat-chais. They just want to get there faster. They want to be in the lane that moves faster. Everything want fast fast.

I used to get uptight in the company of such drivers. Now, I am a laidback driver. Because a few more cars ahead of me just means I am at most 5 minutes behind. But I do hate drivers that take advantage of drivers like me, who gives way.

There must be a way to educate road-users. I'm thinking of producing bumper stickers that has courtesy messages. I've never seen one in Malaysia or even Singapore. Perhaps I should suggests to Radio Stations first, because they always have this car decals giveways. Get them to print a line like "QUEUE. You'll still get there"

It's just one of those days you feel like seeing this happen to fugly people.

1 comment:

Angeline said...

oh my god that picture is terrible. Funny thing is i was also thinking about rude ugly drivers while tossing and turning in bed last night. sigh...too bad they exist, but I'm getting better at completely ignoring them.