Friday, July 11, 2008

Making a Living

Quote of the day: By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.

I don't know why but....



I've been visiting the gas station more often now.

I am thankful though that I chose Honda City 3 years ago. I was pregnant and I wanted to drive an auto car to work. Driving to Singapore with my then-manual Wira became a bit stressful for my legs. The words from the Honda sales person that made me sign the deal was "Most efficient fuel consumption by far in the market"

If my cards can cover my petrol cost, I will quit my day job. For now, it can cover some of my lunches :)

A little raw brooch I made, the bigger one on the right. My first doodle embroidery! Just testing at first, then my colleague liked it so much, I made it into a brooch for her bag. Cute not cute not?

No comments: