Monday, October 05, 2015

Awesome Buys - Fog Linen and kikki.k

I have to tell you, I haven't been shopping lately. When I do, I am very selective, and I'd wait for sale, or I'd just wait until I cannot tahan anymore.

SO... I succumbed to Fog Linen. They really market very well. Every site I'm at, I see Fog Linen's ads.

I've been dying to get my hands on their 100% linen. And I extremely love the simple design... very Japanese! So when one tablecloth was on 50% sale, I grabbed it, along with some mightaswells.



Hmm.. actually, I don't have any ideas what to do with these remnants...

Next! I received a $10 voucher for kikki. k so I got this stamp set I have been eyeing on.


This is really a retail therapy for me!

Actually, my dream is to grow a company like these two. I want to design and sell beautiful products. I wish I could have the opportunity to learn their every step, from their drawing board, to finding a manufacturer. Yep, that is my lifelong dream...

No comments: